SELECT STATE OF RESIDENCE:
SELECT STATE BELOWAlabamaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMissouriMinnesotaMississippiMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
MICHELOB ULTRA® & BARBASOL CHAMPIONSHIP SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
1.No Purchase Necessary. The 'Michelob Ultra & Barbasol Championship Sweepstakes' ('Sweepstakes') is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
2.Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time ('CDT') on May 8, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on July 7, 2019 ('Sweepstakes Period').
3. Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Internet: Visit ultragolfproam.com ('Website') during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry. (b) Text Message: Use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text 'UltraGolfProAm' to shortcode 66555. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You may receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person.
4. Anheuser-Busch, LLC ('Sponsor), PGA TOUR, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
5.Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about July 10, 2019 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
6.The prize will be awarded (time permitting). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email, phone or text and will be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours. Potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release via email, fax or overnight mail within twenty-four (24) hours of prize acceptance. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared an official winner of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older prior to winner notification, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner (time permitting). Winner’s guests must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the end date of the Sweepstakes Period and may be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release via email, fax or overnight mail within twenty-four (24) hours of winner’s prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
7. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries; wholesaler distributors and their employees and their immediate families; retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families; and, advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families, are not eligible. Employees of PGA TOUR, their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
8. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use such winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9.Grand Prize (1 total): Winner and his/her three (3) guests will have the opportunity to participate in the Barbasol Championship Pro-Am scheduled to occur on July 17, 2019 at Keen Trace Golf Club located in Nicholasville, Kentucky ('Event'). Winner will also receive a seat at the 'Pairings Draw Party' scheduled to occur on July 16, 2019; a seat the 'Pro-Am Awards Reception' to be held upon conclusion of the Event; four (4) Michelob Ultra gift bags; and, four (4) premium tee prize packages. Event dates are subject to change. Winner and his/her three (3) guests may bring their own golf clubs or use rental clubs available at the golf course locations (subject to availability). Transportation, accommodations, meals, gratuities, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, the prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Approximate Retail Value: $15,500.00. Any difference
If Sponsor so elects, potential winner and his/her three (3) guest may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential winner and his/her three (3) guests will not bring the Sponsor or PGA TOUR into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor or PGA TOUR. If requested, the potential winner and his/her three (3) guest agree to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
10. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC and PGA TOUR harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
11. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Michelob Ultra Barbasol Championship Sweepstakes Winner’s List Request, c/o Bloc Mktg, 139 W. Short St., Suite 300, Lexington KY 40507 for receipt by September 9, 2019.
Ó 2019 Anheuser-Busch, Michelob Ultra® Light Beer, St. Louis, MO
PGA TOUR is a registered trademark used herein with permission.
I have read the official rules