SELECT STATE OF RESIDENCE:
SELECT STATE BELOWAlabamaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
BUDWEISER ® 'BLACKHAWKS LEGENDS' SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
1.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Budweiser ‘Blackhawks Legends’ Sweepstakes' ('Sweepstakes') is open to residents of Illinois and Indiana who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
2.Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Standard Time ('CST') on December 22, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on January 31, 2018 ('Sweepstakes Period').
3. Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Internet: Visit www.blackhawkslegends.com ('Website') during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry. (b) Text Message: Use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text 'SKATE' to shortcode 66555. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You may receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry.
4. Anheuser-Busch, LLC ('Sponsor'), Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc. ('Chicago Blackhawks'), the National Hockey League (the 'NHL') and its member teams, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., and/or NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC (the foregoing are collectively the 'NHL Entities'), and each of their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither the Sponsor, Chicago Blackhawks, the NHL Entities nor their agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither the Sponsor, Chicago Blackhawks, the NHL Entities nor their agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. In the event of any dispute, Sponsor’s decisions regarding the identity of the winner are final. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
5.Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about February 1, 2018 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) Prize per person. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
6.All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. A purchase will not increase odds of winning. The potential winner will be notified by phone, text or email and will be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours. Potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release ('Affidavit') via email, fax or overnight mail within twenty-four (24) hours of prize acceptance. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared an official winner of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older prior to winner notification, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner (time permitting). Winner’s guests must be at least 21 years of age or older as of the end date of the Sweepstakes and may be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release via email, fax or overnight mail within twenty-four (24) hours of winner’s prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
7. Employees and the immediate family members of employees of: (a) Anheuser-Busch, LLC; (b) its affiliates; (c) its subsidiaries; (d) wholesaler alcoholic beverage distributors; (e) retail alcoholic beverage licensees; (f) Anheuser-Busch, LLC’s advertising and promotion agencies; (g) Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc., and (h) the NHL Entities, are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void outside the states listed above and where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of each individual winner.
8.Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor and the Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc., to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9.Grand Prize (2): Two (2) winners will each receive ten (10) passes to skate on the ice with Chicago Blackhawks’ Legends (the identity of the Chicago Blackhawks alumni who will participate in the skate is subject to availability and shall be determined by Chicago Blackhawks in its sole discretion) scheduled to occur on February 7, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois (the 'Skating Event'). Winner and guests will also receive food and non-alcoholic drinks after the Skating Event. Skating Event date is subject to change. Transportation, accommodations, parking, meals (other than stated above), gratuities, and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Approximate Retail Value ('ARV'): $200.00. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, the prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Total ARV of all prizes is $400.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
10. By entering, each entrant agrees to follow these Official Rules and to release, hold harmless and indemnify Anheuser-Busch, LLC, Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc., the United Center Joint Venture, the Chicago Blackhawks Alumni Association, Blackhawk Community Ice Rink, LLC, the NHL Entities and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, partners, equity holders, shareholders, members, employees, agents and representatives and all others associated with the manufacture, distribution, development and execution of this Sweepstakes and prizes (the 'Released Parties') from and against any and all claims, liability, injury, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damage, loss or causes of action (however named or described) that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from: (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) the delivery, misdelivery, receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes; (iii) the use of a winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness as permitted herein, including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy; and/or (iv) any travel or activity related to the receipt, use or misuse of the prizes, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death and/or property damage. Additionally, the Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof or inability to continue the Sweepstakes, by reason of any act of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, kidnapping, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute, lockout, work slowdown or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, vandalism, or any other cause beyond any one or more of the Released Parties’ sole control.
11.Publicity License By participating in Sweepstakes, each winner grants to Anheuser-Busch, LLC, Chicago Blackhawks and each of their representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph the winner ('Images'). Anheuser-Busch, LLC, Chicago Blackhawks and each of their designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and prize information and any other attributes of a winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Sweepstakes Winner List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
In consideration for being awarded a prize, each winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of the winner’s name, photograph, biographical information and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Chicago Blackhawks, the NHL Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and designees.
12. For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Budweiser Blackhawks Legends Sweepstakes Winner’s List Request, c/o Bloc Mktg, 139 W. Short St., Suite 300, Lexington KY 40507 for receipt by April 1, 2018.
13.Sponsor:This Sweepstakes is sponsored by:
One Busch Place
St. Louis, MO 63118
14. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF; AND (E) THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF MISSOURI.
© 2017 Anheuser-Busch, Budweiser® Beer, St. Louis, MO
I have read the official rules