SELECT STATE OF RESIDENCE:
SELECT STATE BELOWAlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
DATE OF BIRTH (MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE TO ENTER):
2017 BUDWEISER® BIG RED MACHINE SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. The “2017 Budweiser Big Red Machine Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of Kentucky and Ohio who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
3. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on March 15, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on July 15, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is divided into eight (8) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) and defined in the chart below:
1 Entry Period
Start Date/Time 03/15/17; 12:00:00 a.m. EDT
End Date/Time 03/31/17, 11:59:59 p.m. EDT
Drawing Date 04/01/17
2 Entry Period
Start Date/Time 04/01/17; 12:00:00 a.m. EDT
End Date/Time 04/14/17, 11:59:59 p.m. EDT
Drawing Date 04/15/17
4. Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Visit budbigredmachinesweeps.com (‘Website’) and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry. (b) Text Message: Use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text ‘BASEBALL' to 66555. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You may receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person.
5. Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”) its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies and the MLB Entities (as defined below) are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither the Sponsor, the MLB Entities nor any of their respective agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither the Sponsor, the MLB Entities nor any of their respective agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer and/or wireless device or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winners from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
6.One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about each Drawing Date listed in Rule #3, from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Non-winning entries will carry forward to subsequent Entry Period drawings. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person.
7.All prizes will be awarded (time permitting for Entry Period #1 – Entry Period #5 prizes). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period. The potential winner will be notified by phone or text message and will be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no return response is received within the time allotted, prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential winner will be selected (time permitting for Entry Period #1 – Entry Period #5 prizes) by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Any alternates selected will also be required to respond to the phone call or text message within twenty-four (24) hours. Sponsor and the MLB Entities are not responsible for suspended or discontinued internet, land line, or wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winner may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release within twenty-four (24) hours of prize acceptance. For Entry Period #1 – Entry Period #5 Prizes: Winner’s guests must be at least 21 years of age as of the end date of the applicable Entry Period and may be required to complete, sign and return a liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release within twenty-four (24) hours of potential winner’s prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected (time permitting for Entry Period #1 – Entry Period #5 prizes) by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting for Entry Period #1 – Entry Period #5 prizes).
8. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and the immediate families of employees of advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors, retail licensees, and the MLB Entities (as defined below) are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void outside the states listed above and where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of each individual winner.
9. Winner’s acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use such winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
10. Prize Details: Entry Period #1, Entry Period #2, Entry Period #3 and Entry Period #4: Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to a 2017 Cincinnati Reds regular season home baseball game in Cincinnati, Ohio. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is up to $100.00. Entry Period #5: Winner will receive two (2) passes to a Cincinnati Reds home batting practice during the 2017 regular season. ARV: $1,500.00. Entry Period #6, Entry Period #7 and Entry Period #8: Each winner will receive one (1) autographed baseball bat or one (1) autographed baseball (to be determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion). ARV: $200.00.
For Entry Period #1, Entry Period #2, Entry Period #3, Entry Period #4 and Entry Period #5 prizes: Game date will be determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and is subject to availability and change. Seating assignments will be determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and is subject to availability and change. Ground transportation, meals, gratuities, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and/or venue regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Sponsor and the MLB Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s).
For Entry Period #5, Entry Period #6 and Entry Period #7 prizes: Sponsor neither warrants nor represents that prize can be sold or traded for the stated value; actual value depends on market conditions which fluctuate.
For all prizes: If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting for Entry Period #1 – Entry Period #5 prizes). Total ARV of all prizes is $2,500.00. Any difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
11. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC and the MLB Entities (as defined below) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
12. For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 2017 Budweiser Big Red Machine Sweepstakes, c/o bloc MKTG, 139 W. Short Street, Suite 300, Lexington, KY 40507 for receipt by September 15, 2017.
© 2017 Anheuser-Busch, Budweiser® Beer, St. Louis, MO
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved. This sweepstakes is not produced, sponsored or executed by any MLB Entity.
The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (“MLBAM”), the MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, employees, directors, officers and agents of the foregoing entities.
I have read the official rules