SELECT STATE OF RESIDENCE:
SELECT STATE BELOWAlabamaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
BUD LIGHT® 'LIONS FLAG FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT' SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
1.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Bud Light ‘Lions Flag Football Tournament Sweepstakes ('Sweepstakes') is open to residents of Michigan who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
2.Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time ('CDT') on September 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Standard Time ('CST') on December 10, 2018 ('Sweepstakes Period').
3. Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Text Message: Use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text 'LIONS' to shortcode 66555. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You will receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. All text message entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. (b) Internet: Visit www.lionsFFtournament.com ('Website') during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry.
4. Anheuser-Busch, LLC ('Sponsor'), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, cellular or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, (i) compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, or (ii) the Sweepstakes is determined not to be a promotional activity with the meaning of Michigan Compiled Laws Section 750.371(2), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
5.Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about December 11, 2018 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person.
6.All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by phone, text or email and will be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours. Potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release via email, fax or overnight mail within twenty-four (24) hours of prize acceptance. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared an official winner of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older prior to winner notification, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner (time permitting. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
7. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries; wholesaler distributors and their employees and their immediate families; retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families; advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families; and, the NFL Entities (as defined below), are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
8. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor and the NFL Entities (as defined below) to use such winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9.Grand Prize (4 total): Winner and six (6) guests will receive the opportunity to participate in the 'Bud Light Zone Flag Football Tournament' ('Tournament') scheduled to occur on December 29, 2018 in Detroit, Michigan. Approximate Retail Value ('ARV'): $250.00. Winner’s guests must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the end date of the Sweepstakes and may be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release prior to his/her participation in the Tournament. Participation as a player is physical in nature; winner and his/her guests must be able to engage in a moderate to high level of physical activity associated with playing multiple flag football games. Tournament date is subject to change. Transportation, accommodations, parking, meals, gratuities, and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, the prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Total ARV of all prizes is $1000.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
If Sponsor so elects, potential winner and guests may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential winner and guests will not bring the Sponsor and the NFL Entities (as defined below) into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor. If requested, the potential winner and guests agree to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
10. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC and the NFL Entities (as defined below) harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
12. For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Bud Light 'Lions Flag Football Game' Sweepstakes Winner’s List Request, c/o Bloc Mktg, 139 W. Short St., Suite 300, Lexington KY 40507 for receipt by February 11, 2019.
© 2018 A-B, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the 'NFL Entities') and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
© 2018 NFL Properties LLC. All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
I have read the official rules