SELECT STATE OF RESIDENCE:
SELECT STATE BELOWAlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
2017 BUDWEISER® LA COUNTY FAIR SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. The “2017 Budweiser LA County Fair Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of California who are 21 years of age or older. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on August 1, 2017 and ends at 12:00:00 p.m. PDT on August 31, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Void where prohibited.
3. Three (3) Ways to Enter: (a) Use your smart phone or other web-enabled device with data plan to scan the Sweepstakes quick response (“QR”) code featured on signs or promotional materials at participating stores with the QR reader application already installed on your phone. You will be directed to a mobile Web page at www.lafairsweepstakes.com (“Website”) where you may complete and submit an entry. Proof of scanning QR codes does not constitute proof of completion or submission of any entry. To scan a QR code, participants must have a smart phone or other web-enabled device with a camera feature and QR scanner application and may incur message or data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. If you do not have a QR reader already installed on your phone, type “QR reader” in your mobile device’s application store search field to find available QR readers for your smart phone or other web-enabled device. You will receive a response which will contain a link to download a QR reader for your specific device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. (b) Visit www.lafairsweepstakes.com (also “Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry. (c) Text Message: Use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text “LAFAIR” to 66555. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You may receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person.
4. Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither the Sponsor nor any of their respective nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
5. Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held after 12:00:00 p.m. PDT on or about August 31, 2017 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person.
6. All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone or text message and will be required to respond to the phone call or text message within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no return response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Any alternates selected will also be required to respond to the phone call or text within forty-eight (48) hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued internet, land line, or wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within five (5) days of prize acceptance. Winner’s guests must be at least 21 years of age as of the end date of the Sweepstakes and may also be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release within the same time period. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
7. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and the immediate families of employees of wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and all retail licensees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9. Prize Details:
Grand Prize (2): Winner will receive four (4) single-day general admission tickets to the LA County Fair scheduled to occur September 1, 2017 through September 24, 2017; four (4) VIP tickets to attend a LA County Fair concert series concert of winner’s choice, subject to availability; and two (2) parking passes for the LA County Fair. Winner will receive the opportunity to have the Budweiser Clydesdales visit winner’s home (“Event”) to deliver the tickets at a mutually agreeable time. If the winner’s location is not suitable for the Clydesdales, a mutually agreeable location will then be determined. Winner will also receive the opportunity to ride on the Clydesdales Hitch in a parade during the LA County Fair, subject to availability. If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting), in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,000.00. If (i) an appropriate time and location for the Event cannot be mutually agreed upon, or (ii) the winner is unwilling, for any reason, to receive the prize as described in and in accordance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Any and all elements of the Event will be selected and furnished by (and in the sole discretion of) Sponsor. All expenses not specified herein (including, without limitation, the cost of transportation of the winner and his or her guests to the Event) are the sole responsibility of the winner and his or her guests. In the event the winner or any of his or her guests engage during the Event in behavior that (as determined Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or Clydesdale, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Event early and send the winner and/or his or her guests home with no further compensation.
For all prizes: Transportation, accommodations, meals, gratuities, and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Total ARV of all prizes: $4,000.00. Any difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
10. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
11. For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 2017 Budweiser LA County Fair Sweepstakes, C/O BLOC MKTG, 139 West Short Street, Suite 300, Lexington, KY for receipt by November 2, 2017.
I have read the official rules