SELECT STATE OF RESIDENCE:
SELECT STATE BELOWAlabamaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
GOOSE ISLAND BREWERY TRIP SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary. The “Goose Island Brewery Trip Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of Illinois who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on March 26, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on April 22, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Internet: Visit gooseislandsweeps.com (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry. (b) Text Message: Use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text “GOOSE” to shortcode 66555. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You may receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person.
4. Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered mail or entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither the Sponsor, nor any of their respective nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
5. Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about April 24, 2017 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
6. All prizes will be awarded (time permitting for Grand Prize). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone or text message and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no return response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting for Grand Prize). Any alternates selected will also be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued internet, land line, or wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Grand Prize winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within three (3) days of prize acceptance. Grand Prize winner’s guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older and will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within three (3) days of Grand Prize winner’s prize acceptance. First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize winners may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within three (3) days of prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting for Grand Prize). Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting for Grand Prize).
7. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries; wholesaler distributors and their employees and their immediate families; retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families; and, advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families, are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
8. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9. Grand Prize (1): A trip for winner and one (1) guest to the Goose Island Brewery located in Chicago, Illinois. Travel Dates: September 22, 2017 – September 24, 2017. Trip consists of double-occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights, transfers to/from the brewery/hotel, one (1) $250.00 pre-loaded debit card that can be used for travel expenses and two (2) tickets to the 312 Block Party (“Event”) scheduled to take place on September 23, 2017. Event date is subject to change. Accommodations are Sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Pre-loaded debit card is subject to the terms and conditions as stated on the pre-loaded debit card. Transportation (other than stated above), meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is up to $1,650.00.
First Prize (1): One (1) Goose Island Cornhole Toss Game. ARV: $199.00.
Second Prize (2): One (1) Goose Island Dart Board. ARV: $64.00
Third Prize (6): One (1) Goose Island Lawn Chair. ARV: $34.00.
For all prizes: If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting for Grand Prize). Total ARV of all prizes is up to $2.181.00. Any difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
10. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
11. For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Goose Island Brewery Trip Sweepstakes, c/o Bloc MKTG, 139 W. Short Street, Suite 300, Lexington, KY 40507, for receipt by June 24, 2017.
© 2017 Goose Island Beer Company, Chicago IL
I have read the official rules