SELECT STATE OF RESIDENCE:
SELECT STATE BELOWAlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
FULL SAIL BREWING’S a'FULL SAIL LONGBOARD' TEXT TO WIN FULL OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS OF UT. UNITED STATES WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Full Sail Brewery’s (the 'Sponsor') 'FULLSAILONGBOARD' text to win (the 'sweepstakes') begins at 12:00:01 a.m. PT on 4/01/16 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on 4/30/17 (the 'Promotion Period').
1. TO ENTER:
a) via Text: To receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes via text message, text 'FULLSAILLONGBOARD' to 66555. You will receive a link to the entry form. Click on the link and enter your personal information as requested. You must have an MMS enabled device with 2-way text messaging capabilities. By entering the Sweepstakes via text, you consent to receive text messages from Sponsor related to this Sweepstakes. For help, text 'HELP' to the short code applicable to your method of entry; to cease receiving messages, text 'STOP' to the short code applicable to your method of entry. Message and data rates may apply to each message sent or received; check your mobile plan for rates/details. Participation via text message may not be possible on all carriers.
b) via Internet: Visit www.fullsaillongboard.com ('website') during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person.
Limit: Each entrant must have his or her own email address or mobile phone number. Multiple entrants may not share the same email address or mobile phone number. Using multiple/different email addresses, mobile phone numbers, identities, registrations, logins, or any other method to attempt to enter the Promotion more than the allowed number of times will void all of an entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from participation in the Promotion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. If there is a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address or mobile phone number used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The 'authorized account holder' is the natural person assigned a mobile telephone number by the wireless carrier as shown on the carrier’s billing records, or is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and may not be returned.'
2. PRIZE: Grand Prize winner will receive Full Sail Longboard Skateboard
Approximate Retail Value ('ARV'): $300. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). The difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If potential winner is unwilling or unable to use the prize in its entirety, s/he could select a cash payout of $300. Actual retail value of prize may vary depending upon seasonality. Should the actual retail value be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash or in any other form.
All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will report the value of each prize as required by law. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
3. PRIZE DRAWINGS: Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about 5/01/17 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize. All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by phone or text message and will be required to respond to the phone call or text message within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no return response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Any alternates selected will also be required to respond to the phone call or text within forty-eight (48) hours. One alternate winner will be selected. If alternative winner does not accept the prize, no prize will be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued internet, land line, or wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winner may be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within three (3) days of prize acceptance. Additional waivers and/or releases of liability may be required, as applicable. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
4. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS OF AZ, OR, WA, NV, and WY WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION. Employees (and household family members of such employees) of Sponsor and of its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, and/or alcoholic beverage suppliers are ineligible, as are Sponsor’s advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and its affiliates. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Potential prize winners will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility. Prize winners must be 21 years of age or older. All documents must be returned within seven (7) days of receipt or that potential prizewinner will be disqualified and, if feasible, an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected. Valid taxpayer ID or Social Security number may be required from winner when accepting a prize. A 1099 form may be issued to each winner.
5. RELEASE OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY: By accepting a prize, the winner consents to the use of winner’s name, photograph, voice recording and likeness for publicity purposes by Sponsor without additional compensation or permission, where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Facebook, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, assigns, sponsors, partners and agencies from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors, transmission defaults or interruptions related to computers, mobile phones, software, servers, or telephone or network lines; (c) computer server or telephone service failure and/or delayed, garbled or corrupted data transmitted by entrants; (d) printing or typographical errors; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (f) late, lost or undeliverable mail, e-mail, text-messages or shipments; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use of a prize.
6. GENERAL: Any prizes depicted on promotional packaging, point of sale, or otherwise in connection with this Sweepstakes are for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize awarded or received. Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes related materials. Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent company and agencies assume no responsibility for any loss or damage to any participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device relating to, or resulting from, playing or downloading any information or software in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone/Internet malfunctions of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or by any human or other errors that may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes. Any attempts by an individual to access the Web site, mobile site or Sweepstakes technology via a bot script robotic program, script, macro, brute-force attack, or other automated means will result in that individual, mobile phone number and/or e-mail address becoming ineligible and such entries disqualified. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or attempts to defraud the Sweepstakes in any other way. Sponsor may prohibit a participant from entering the Sweepstakes or accepting a prize if it determines that said participant is attempting to undermine or has undermined the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other participants. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as planned; or if the Sweepstakes becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper execution of the Sweepstakes and/or processing of entries in accordance with these full Official Rules for any reason; or if tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing from all non-suspect eligible entries received prior to termination to select potential winners. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage, interfere with, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these full Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 5/31/17 to: Full Sail Brewing; 506 Columbia St.; Hood River, OR; 97031.
9. SPONSOR: Full Sail Brewing; 506 Columbia St.; Hood River, OR; 97031.
I have read the official rules