SELECT STATE OF RESIDENCE:
SELECT STATE BELOWAlabamaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
A-B HIGH END INDIANA SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
1.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The 'A-B High End Indiana Sweepstakes' ('Sweepstakes') is open to residents of Indiana who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
2.Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Standard Time on March 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time on April 30, 2019 ('Sweepstakes Period').
3. Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Text Message: Use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text 'CRAFT' to shortcode 66555 and you will receive information on how to submit an entry. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You will receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. (b) Internet: Visit www.ABIndianacraft3.com ('Website') during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry.
4. Anheuser-Busch, LLC ('Sponsor') and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, cellular or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, (i) compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
5.Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about May 1, 2019 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
6.The prize will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by phone, text or email and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected. Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours. Potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release via email, fax or overnight mail within forty-eight (48) hours of prize acceptance. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared an official winner of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older prior to winner notification, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected. Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
7. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and its affiliates and subsidiaries; wholesaler distributors and their employees and their immediate families; retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families; and advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
8. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9.Prize (1 total): Winner will receive one (1) Medium Big Green Egg with stand. Approximate Retail Value: $850.00. If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
If Sponsor so elects, potential winner may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential winner and guests will not bring the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor. If requested, the potential winner agrees to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner.
10. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
11. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: AB High End Indiana Sweepstakes Winner’s List Request, c/o Bloc Mktg, 139 W. Short Street, Suite 300, Lexington, KY 40507 for receipt by July 1, 2019.
© 2019 Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis, MO
I have read the official rules