SELECT STATE OF RESIDENCE:
SELECT STATE BELOWAlabamaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
BUD LIGHT® & Keeneland - FALL MEET SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary. The 'Bud Light Fall Meet Sweepstakes ('Sweepstakes') is open to US residents of all fifty states who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Tim ('EST') on September 30, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on November 1, 2019 ('Sweepstakes Period').
3. Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Text Message: Use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text 'BUDLIGHT19' to shortcode '66555'. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You may receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. (b) Internet: Visit www.budlight19.com ('Website') during the Sweepstakes Period, and follow the online instructions to complete and submit and online entry. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address and one (1) entry per person/mobile phone number.
4. Neither Anheuser-Busch, Inc. ('Sponsor') and Keeneland nor its agencies are responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, email and/or postage-due mail or entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winners from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, Inc. and will not be returned.
5. Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about November 13, 2019 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
6. The prize will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone or text message and will be required to respond to the phone call or text message within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no return response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Any alternates selected will also be required to respond to the phone call or text within 48 hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued phone or wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winner will be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within five (5) days of prize notification. Winner’s guest must be at least 21 years of age or the winner must be the legal guardian of the guest if the guest is under the age of 21 as of the end date of the Sweepstakes and will be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release within the same time period. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
7. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, families and immediate families of employees of advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors, individual retail licensees, Keeneland Association, Keeneland Hospitality, and Hilton Hotels employees and immediate families of employees are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winner.
8. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9. Prize (1): A Keeneland Getaway Package for winner and one (1) guest. Package consists of double-occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) nights at the Hilton Downtown Lexington (April 17-18, 2020 – actual dates are subject to change), KY, two (2) private box tickets to a race day at Keeneland scheduled to occur on April 18, 2020, luxury transportation to and from the hotel to the race track by Gold Shield Transportation, $1,000 in Keeneland mutuel vouchers, a 'behind the scenes' tour of Keeneland (subject to availability and weather), and a $500.00 prepaid debit card. Mutuel voucher and prepaid debit card will be awarded to the winner at the time of their arrival at Keeneland. Winner must comply with all of the terms and conditions as stated on the debit card. Hotel room charges are paid, any incidental charges (room service, phone, mini bar, movie charges, parking fees, etc) are the responsibility of the winner. Lunch for two will be provided at Keeneland, excluding alcoholic beverages and gratuity. Travel, accommodations, and horse race are subject to availability and change. Transportation (other than stated above), meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. If winner cannot accept prize as specified by Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Approximate Retail Value ('ARV'): $2,700.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winner and guest are subject to the Clubhouse Dress Code: Ladies:. Clothing of comparable formality to gentlemen, including but not limited to skirts, dresses, tailored pantsuit or dress slacks.
Gentleman: Suits or sport coats, dress slacks, dress shirt with collar and tie. Dress shoes and dress socks.
Not Permitted: Denim – regardless of color, slacks that are designed to resemble jeans, shorts (including rompers), clothing or shoes that resemble athletic attire, any abbreviated or revealing attire.
10. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, Inc., Keeneland Association and Keeneland Hospitality harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules.
11. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Bud Light® 2019 Fall Meet Sweepstakes, 1011 Warrenville Road, STE 350 Lisle, IL. 60532. Request must be received by December 1, 2019.
© 2019 Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO
Abbreviated Text Copy
BUD LIGHT® FALL MEET 2019 SWEEPSTAKES
No Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes open to US residents of IN, KY, OH, WV and TN who are 21 years of age or older. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00am Eastern Standard Time (EST) on September 30, 2018 and ends at 11:59pm EST on November 1, 2019. To enter, text 'BUDLIGHT19' to shortcode '66555' or visit www.budlight19.com to submit and online entry. See Official Rules on www.budlight19.com for complete details. Message and data rates may apply. Void where prohibited.
Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, families and immediate families of employees of advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors, individual retail licensees, Keeneland Association, Keeneland Hospitality, and Hilton Hotels are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winner.
© 2019 Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO
I have read the official rules